If you have a coupon code please add it on the next screen.
Leading Co-Creation is a transformative online training program designed to empower you with skills and knowledge to facilitate and lead co-creative sessions.
Human-focussed and purpose led
Engaging and packed with powerful insights & tools
Targeted, progressive and evolutionary
Lesson Index and Timings; ~1 hour a week per module ~10 minutes per day per lesson
- Week 1: See the Journey
- Week 2: Preparation
- Week 3: Process
- Week 4: Tools
- Week 5: Up to the Session
- Week 6: After the Session
Week 1: See the Journey of Co-creation
- Lesson 1: Introduction to the journey.
- Lesson 2: Understanding the dimensions of the journey: first people, then process, then tools.
- Lesson 3: Understanding the mindsets: Reinventing organizations.
- Lesson 4: Understanding the challenges: Cynefin framework.
- Lesson 5: Understanding the archetypes: 8 Allied & Adverse Energies.
Week 2: Self Preparation & Attentions
- Lesson 1: Mental Attention
- Lesson 2: Physical Attention
- Lesson 3: Emotional Attention
- Lesson 4: Social Attention
- Lesson 5: Purpose Awareness
Week 3: Process understanding: Co-Creation design
- Lesson 1: Big Question & PO3
- Lesson 2: Agenda & Meeting Perspectives
- Lesson 3: Inputs & Dialogue
- Lesson 4: Outputs & Emergence – Choreography of Activity
- Lesson 5: Leading action by removing resistance
Week 4: Tools to learn to use with Skill
- Lesson 1: Above the line
- Lesson 2: Creative Rollercoaster
- Lesson 3: Empowerment
- Lesson 4: Creative Meeting Design
- Lesson 5: Types of Conversation & Dialogue Guidelines
Week 5: Practise up to the Co-creative Session
- Lesson 1: How do we craft a Big Question?
- Lesson 2: How do we shape a PO3 and lead an agenda?
- Lesson 3: How do we identify and prepare Inputs?
- Lesson 4: How do we hold a Dialogue?
- Lesson 5: How do we capture Outputs?
Week 6: Practice for after the Co-creative Session
- Lesson 1: Remembering Why & enable safe experiments
- Lesson 2: Focus on Outcomes, capture Stories and give Awards
- Lesson 3: Leaders go First – people like to be led
- Lesson 4: Grow Centres of Enablement – to enable evolution
- Lesson 5: Maintain a bias to Action – ongoing Communication and Connection